Jump to content

fosgate P1675


Go-N-Def

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm ready to order 2pairs, but I notice they are 6 3/4 will they fit ford 6x8 5x7 holes with the brackets

Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL

Posted

Way back in the day I had some 6.75" infiniti kappas in the stock 6x8 opening in my f150. I had to trim some of the door panel and made an adapter out of 1/4" plywood

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1171 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...