05Malibu Final Build - DC - PRV - SHCA - XS - SINGER

Looks neat and organized. Be careful bunching to much wire up or there will be a big bulge in the carpet when you put it back in.

I tried to keep the wiring routes along factory wiring and bulges, so if there are bulges in the carpet I can just trim the factory foam on underside of carpet (carpet underside has a form fit foam).

I also didn't want to run them on the ground to be stepped on or soak in moisture, and I couldn't just run it all down the center due to the way the center console Mounts and sits.

But thanks for the feedback, always appreciated!

Ya i forgot about the foam under the carpet. I had to trim mine also to get it to lay in there properly.

I like the mounting on the wall vs floor. I tried to spread mine out flatter and used duck tape to keep them in place. Not the pretties but once the carpets in your the only one to know.

Keep up the great work. gonna be killer when you done!

Got a little progress done this weekend, but was too cold to stay in garage for more than an hour at a time. So with that I've decided I'm just going to get it playing, and then make the trunk look "good" with beauty/trim panels once it warms up.

the cabin side of the box is pretty much finished anyway, so who cares what the trunk looks like for a few months.

Basically waiting on batteries and alt and it should be up and running :)

Contemplating hooking the 4 channel back up so I can at least have some louder music... Kicker 6x9s on deck power just isn't cutting it lol

Archived