He should file a defamation lawsuit

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

He may have just won the heisman right there....

Now they are just speculation and "straw polls" but according to reports before this news came out they still had 3 of every 5 Heisman voter still putting him on the ballot, and winning it. But I am sure this just cemented it.

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

I hate to sound uncompassionate if the reality is that this girl feels she was raped, or whatever the situation was. But now that they are saying she/her family is going to be giving a press conference this Friday, the day before the Heisman announcements to almost cast a "black shadow" over those awards it sure starts to seem like she is just after a quick payday. Especially when the state's attorney announced they won't be pressing charges almost a week and a half ago. Really starts to reflect negatively on her.

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

After the laast article I read its tough to be raped while.kn top

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I am sure her parents are very proud of their "little girl" when they found out she had 2 donors that night as well! Lol.

I was reading an article about the Heisman and I was shocked to learn that a Heisman winner whether they go on to star in the NFL or not will net anywhere from $1-3+ million dollars in their lifetime as well as their school just from being the award winner. If Winston wins it this year he will be on the lower end of that spectrum because he is still "ameteur" status so FSU will net more from his appearances and such.

Left off 115 ballots all together and he still crushed AJ by 1500+ votes! Can't wait to hear all the SEC nutriders talking crap even after that landslide!!

Archived