Winston/FSU "Off the field Issues"

Any of you following the Jameis Winston case very closely? I have been a die hard Seminoles fan since the early 90's....and we definitely hit a rough spot there in the early 2000's.....has been really fun to watch things turn around in the last couple years with EJ Manual, and now
Winston, and bringing the Noles back to the national spotlight.

Now the allegations against Winston have me torn. Obviously for the young woman involved I want to see justice, and if for some stupid reason Winston is the guilty party than by all means he should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. But what I am honestly having a hard time coming to grasps with is how he is "guilty" before proven innocent. That being said the DNA info that just came to light last night sure shines a negative light on the situation, and things are starting to look worse for Winston. With that being the case I feel pretty confident saying his Heisman chances just went out the window.

Now from the standpoint of the team and the coming weeks.....they really should have no issues with Idaho, and with how banged up Florida is they should beat them as well, with or without Winston. But the ACC championship game, and the hopes of anoher National Championship landing squarely on the shoulders of a true freshmen that has seen little to no action and was a third stringer as of a few weeks ago.......honestly, just a shot to the chest! Lol. Obviously there are bigger things in life than football, and for the university I wouldn't want the black cloud of a "rapist" leading your team to victory, or a national championship.....but how gut wrenching! Lol.

End of rant.

(PS....I hope no one takes this as I want to see Winston be cleared to play if the evidence ends up proving he was guilty by any means, I was more or less just saying from a fans perspective it's tough to watch such an amazing season for the team take such a quick and horrible turn for the worse!)

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Bad timing. Dude is a front runner for the hiesman. Bad bad timing.....

I heard a police officer involved told the laides laywer that "its a big foot ball town, and if she presses charges, shell get raked over the coals"

If thats true, that fucker (regaurdless of the case, and how it turns out) should loose his fucking job on the spot.

He is a KILLER athlete, but,... if he pulled a Kobe, then, like everyone, the dude should pay.

Fully agree.....and I guess from my perspective before the DNA info came out with the "timing" of it all, and how it only came to light when he was really becoming a national figure and Heisman front runner I was really suspect of the convenience of that.

Florida State has a bylaw that if any athlete is charged with a felony he is instanty inelligable (sp?) so he will be off the team in a heartbeat if charges are filed.

I guess come end of the week/early next week if anything is pursued charges are supposed to be filed by then.

I just hope for both cases this didn't go from consensual to....I regret it and claiming "rape" is the way out.

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

I have read a ton of reports and people "basting" FSU as covering this up for Winston too...and so far from everything I have read it sounds a lot more like the Tallahassee police department and not the university, so if that is the case I really hope this doesn't leave a big black mark on the University more than it already has like the PSU scandal.

I have a feeling he had some action with this chick and she might have regretted it and this came up. Oe she found out who he was and then wanted some hush money and he refused. I really dont see him being guilty of rape. He has a girlfriend and hundreds of football groupies who throw pussy at him on a daily basis.it just doesnt fit his demeanor unless hes some bipolar psychopath.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I have a feeling he had some action with this chick and she might have regretted it and this came up. Oe she found out who he was and then wanted some hush money and he refused. I really dont see him being guilty of rape. He has a girlfriend and hundreds of football groupies who throw pussy at him on a daily basis.it just doesnt fit his demeanor unless hes some bipolar psychopath.

That is my viewpoint as well. Another thing I found interesting and agreed with is a young kid like that in college would have used his "status" as a baseball and football player as a pick up line...and he didn't. So she wouldn't have had to wait a month to name him like she did. It's obvious he did something with her, but with the timing, and the odd fact she stopped cooperating...everything leads me to believe money is dfinitely a motivating factor.

The part I'm finding confusing is how she went to the police at the end of last year, by February stopped communicating with them, and now it is reopened after they had deemed the case inactive. And also, it seems like the Tallahassee police will be screwed when it is all over. With what the cop told the girl.

From what I have read they said it went into inactive status because she stopped communicatiing.

From the police departments perspective if they were dumb enough to try and hide something I hope they are investigated and figure that out, and the University isn't held accountable for the dumb acts of the TPD....because from the sounds of everything the University hasn't tried to hide anything, or cover anything. They were aware of the investigation, cooperated, and from the sounds of what has been released not tried to hide anything.

The part I'm finding confusing is how she went to the police at the end of last year, by February stopped communicating with them, and now it is reopened after they had deemed the case inactive. And also, it seems like the Tallahassee police will be screwed when it is all over. With what the cop told the girl.

From what I have read they said it went into inactive status because she stopped communicatiing.

From the police departments perspective if they were dumb enough to try and hide something I hope they are investigated and figure that out, and the University isn't held accountable for the dumb acts of the TPD....because from the sounds of everything the University hasn't tried to hide anything, or cover anything. They were aware of the investigation, cooperated, and from the sounds of what has been released not tried to hide anything.

Yeah I know, which leads me to think that she came and started cooperating again. I agree with Nate. She did something she wanted to do at the time, didn't press charges early on, and now its coming back around

Archived