Jump to content

RF Symmetry EPX2 with the E28 EQ card


Recommended Posts

Posted

I have one. Can do low pass, band pass and high pass. 28 band eq, I forgot how many curves you can save but i think it's like 16. Accepts balanced inputs if you want to use them. Doesn't do time alignment but it is a really nice unit. i loved mine and may go back to it since the pioneer doesn't have a good enough EQ for me and i like having an eq with a center of 1k whereas the pioneer is like 1.4k.

One thing that is limited on the ep2x is the crossovers are 12db and you cant change that.

Posted

I have one. Can do low pass, band pass and high pass. 28 band eq, I forgot how many curves you can save but i think it's like 16. Accepts balanced inputs if you want to use them. Doesn't do time alignment but it is a really nice unit. i loved mine and may go back to it since the pioneer doesn't have a good enough EQ for me and i like having an eq with a center of 1k whereas the pioneer is like 1.4k.

One thing that is limited on the ep2x is the crossovers are 12db and you cant change that.

So can I go in one input and out to how many amps?

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log


1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Posted

I think it has BP HP an AP for front and rear and one set of LP, i can't remember if you can use them all at once though. It does have two inputs so you can run two source units to it.

Posted

with Y-splitters you can do as many as you want, let me grab my ep2x and look at it

yeah I am looking at pics of it. Looks like it would do what I would want for it to do and be a cool piece to have. I am looking to use this in the Explorer or Charger. I have the MS8 for either vehicle. Now because my knowledge on db curves is limited why is it having a fixed 12db curve a bad thing? This would have to go inline with my Stock HU or in place of my EQS746 in the Explorer.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log


1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Posted

I think it has BP HP an AP for front and rear and one set of LP, i can't remember if you can use them all at once though. It does have two inputs so you can run two source units to it.

Well that would be dumb I would want to use all the outputs lol.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log


1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1156 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...