CleanSierra Posted November 24, 2013 Report Posted November 24, 2013 I can look at it later. I'm about to go to work and will be away from the PC. I can give port area suggestions and volume, but design specific I can't get to until later. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
lightfoot Posted November 24, 2013 Author Report Posted November 24, 2013 I'm trying to get this done today. Anyone else have any opinions?
lightfoot Posted November 25, 2013 Author Report Posted November 25, 2013 So I just got off the phone with RE Audio and they suggested a vented box built to 3cft. net. They also told me that port area is only 28.27 and the length should be 16" and thats tuned to 35hz . So my question is should I use a 6" aero port or should I just use a rectangular port? And should tune it a little lower?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.