jessdabest77 Posted November 24, 2013 Report Posted November 24, 2013 I have two AQ HDC3 15's,on two AQ 2200's,going in an ext cab truck.I have around 7 to 7.5 cubes gross to play with and wanted to go slot port but instead want round port.What size port would do good for this set up and hopefully pull some hair tricks?Sub's up,port up in the middle sound good?Any thoughts and suggestions welcomed.
CleanSierra Posted November 24, 2013 Report Posted November 24, 2013 2 6" ports. Orientation, subs up port up. Some like port up and subs forward too. The specific truck can make the difference. Which truck do you have? I believe ChevyBoy95(member on here) has a similar setup with two subs up and port up with a big aero port. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
CleanSierra Posted November 24, 2013 Report Posted November 24, 2013 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177721-chevyboys-2-15s-on-7k-ubl/?fromsearch=1 Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
CleanSierra Posted November 24, 2013 Report Posted November 24, 2013 I'm not sure if that was helpful or not. It's a nice install though. I don't have any experience with that truck, so I don't know what sub/port orientation works best. Sometimes it's preference though, between subs up or forward. The consensus is usually port up though. A side note: The AQ subs have a lot of Xmax and require a lot of port. This will make for a much bigger enclosure because the port will eat into your box volume. If you go to Soundqubed's site, they've got port recommendations for you. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.