Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Wall Socket LBM sub @ 220 Volts AC (Vid Inside) !!!!


LBM

Recommended Posts

Posted

Impressive! Should have tried 120v. Less voltage,more amperage = more heat/less efficiency. My nightshade v1 lasted 45seconds before it froze on 120vac and my other nightshade v1 lasted 3 minuits on 240vac. Both woofers were dual 2 ohm wired in parallel.

Posted

Impressive! Should have tried 120v. Less voltage,more amperage = more heat/less efficiency. My nightshade v1 lasted 45seconds before it froze on 120vac and my other nightshade v1 lasted 3 minuits on 240vac. Both woofers were dual 2 ohm wired in parallel.

Thanks !!! Less voltage would have lowered the current because the load would be a constant in both the cases !!!

I wish I could get one of those in the USA.

Right now I have no plans of exporting it. As I my self have to build them for scratch. But you never know what the future holds !!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6292 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...