Joshua Dumas Posted November 27, 2013 Author Report Posted November 27, 2013 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpzScxnd-xk Video of it in action. Im not sure what i want out of my next setup. I want it to be louder and more musical if possible. Im not looking for a true sq build but if i do go for a more sq style setup id like it sound more tight. I actually love my current setup but id like to try something else i guess.
Joe X Posted November 27, 2013 Report Posted November 27, 2013 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpzScxnd-xk Video of it in action. Im not sure what i want out of my next setup. I want it to be louder and more musical if possible. Im not looking for a true sq build but if i do go for a more sq style setup id like it sound more tight. I actually love my current setup but id like to try something else i guess. Did you try that box firing forward?.. not saying that's your problem or anything.
Joshua Dumas Posted November 27, 2013 Author Report Posted November 27, 2013 thats how i always have it setup. im pretty sure its louder that way too. it moves my hair a little bit
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.