2013 F-150: RF & Sundown Audio

• 1 month later...

So maybe over xmas this will happen...Got my RF PBR300X4 hooked up in my living room today just to see how it sounds. It sounds great, amazing really for an amp that size. It will be a little more power than my T400.4 so that is always good, although its 60x4 compared to 75x4, so probably not an audible amount. Played around with it today and hooked it up to a pair of Hertz 5x8s and a pair of T1652-s 6.5s (on low pass) just to test it out and listen to it. I was very much impressed. Ran it for a good 30 minutes and only dropped .4volts. Having an amp this size will give me a couple extra options on how to get the amps and 3sixty off the back well!

CBA4C0C3-6DF3-4D5C-B448-0AC24B581DDC_zps

9C4B3E20-5503-4FA9-B9CB-57ACA7DB1F4E_zps

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Right on. Told you it was a badass little amp. Great for mids and highs. Looking forward to see how it all comes together.Birthsheet on my PBR3004 was 85 watts rms & the T400-4 is 74 watts rms.

Sounds about right. I don't expect an audible difference based on power levels at all. Hopefully no audible difference at all really. Where I expect this amp to really help out is that it is small, giving me more options for placement, and it requires less power to run. It only requires 10g power wire, that can only help my voltage.

I am thinking about putting that XS power battery somewhere back there since I will have a bit more room now...hmm

Time will tell :)

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

• 1 month later...

Love your build man. I too have a 2013 F150. I have a few questions to ask if you don't mind.

1) Going back to the Big 3 wire upgrade...where did you hook the wire from the alternator to the battery?

2) Could you get a picture of your amps under the seat?

3) How did you run your speaker wire through the molex connector? Did you have to drill through an empty space on the molex connector?

If you could answer those three questions I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

Vehicle: 2013 Ford F-150 STX SuperCab 5.0L V8 4x4

BIG 3: Knukonceptz Kolossus Fleks 0 Gauge OFC Power Amp Kit

Headunit: Stock (Leaving factory look)

Speakers: Stock

Subwoofer: Incriminator Audio Lethal Injection 10" D2 wired down to 1 ohm

Enclosure: ~1.5 cubic feet tuned to ~34 Hz (Port Area ~24 inches)

Amplifier(s): Sundown Audio SAE1000.1D

Amp Power Kit: Knukonceptz Complete 4 Gauge OFC Amplifier Installation Kit

Archived