Jump to content

2013 F-150: RF & Sundown Audio


Recommended Posts

Posted

Sneak peak from Ray, should be picking up the finished product tomorrow.

2856369E-729F-4A38-8D83-AC435D302456_zps

Where are the ports going to be facing? to the side?

Also, those look like 4" aero ports, correct? What is the net cu.ft. of the box?

F O.

Posted

..yes I am mentally challenged. I saw the placement in the next few pics .

Still, what size box and tuning?

That shit looks CLLLLEEEEAAANNNNN!! good job.

F O.

Posted

lol good stuff man!

box size, not 100% sure about, I didn't build it but I want to say 1.65 net????

tuning is 32hz.

 

F150:

Stock :(

 

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

 

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

nice

Working on my 93' Ford Bronco rebuild:

I have:
pioneer AVH-P6500
Infinity Reference 6032SI fronts
Infinity Reference 6832CF Rears

Crescendo CZ 6.5 kicks

Crescendo 1100.4

(2) DC Audio LvL 4 M2's

(1) Juicebox Blackcherry
Piece together amps & wiring

Bout to get:
Crescendo Amps

Crescendo Mids

Crescendo Tweets

Sky High Car Audio Wire

Rockford Fosgate 360.2 or .3

My Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/97426-93-ford-bronco-rebuild-full-system-body-paint/

  • 1 month later...
Posted

I'll get a pic tomorrow, but I had my tint redone this week. I had 5% on the back window and 35% on the side windows. Now I have 20% on the side windows and a 5% strip on the windshield. It's nice and dark!

 

F150:

Stock :(

 

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

 

Posted

Here is the new tint. The sun was shining directly into the front window so it looks a little lighter than it really is but anyway.

back window (5%)

7B8DD46D-F3DA-4D85-A540-533A8634F2FA_zps

front window strip (5%)

E1AF8A95-E2FE-48C2-B1AA-EF0684ABCA99_zps

side (20%)

63BF5DF9-D520-415F-ABC8-F792ADF71FFE_zps

 

F150:

Stock :(

 

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

 

  • 2 months later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1136 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...