Sonic Electronix

*sticky* Free Tech support

And you have it parrelled down?

Pos. to Pos.

neg to neg.

????

Posted Image

this is how it is wired. Because Fi has the dual .7 and 1.5 coil configurations i have always been pretty confused on how it needs to be wired

so your running the T2000 at a half ohm load off a single yellow top?

i think the picture tells you

2002 Chevy Blazer 2 door

1-18" Fi BTL, 1 T2000.1bd, 8 ft box before displacement tuned to 33Hz, Big 3 done in 1/0

Havent been metered yet

well, so your running a btl at 1k rms??

I be willing to bet you just clipping the shit out of the amp trying to get more power.

That woofer needs twice that power just to get started.

Do some reading on how to set gains and see if it still happens.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

wow i feel like a complete dumbass... yesterday i was going to set the gains on my amp like you suggested, but i couldnt find my multimeter. i hooked up my new amp to see if it was just the amp but the fuses blew right away. i am guessing that i either A- hooked it up wrong or B- got the wrong coil configuration from Fi because i hooked it up the way that it was before.

2002 Chevy Blazer 2 door

1-18" Fi BTL, 1 T2000.1bd, 8 ft box before displacement tuned to 33Hz, Big 3 done in 1/0

Havent been metered yet

• 8 months later...

Got a Question and need an answer right now?

Well I am offering up tech support for free, as long as I am on the computer or near my phone.

Feel free to hit me up on yahoo im @ dinoraver3466

once you im there I will give phone #'s from there...

12v q's, fabrication q's, whatever.

I know alot of times i miss questions asked on the boards, and ive been in jams before and needed some advice with noone to call. I dont want you to be left in the dark, so just hit me up.

FOR FREE.

stump me if you can.. lol

Cmogreenz

2 alpine 1242d

sony h/u

boston acoustics front/rears

xt2000d usamps

alpine mrpf250

4 awg stinger wires

• 1 month later...

Here is a question for ya ray,

I have a 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee with the Infinity Gold sound package and im wanting to replace the door speakers but I dont know how powerful the stock amp is so Im not really sure what speakers to get and im wondering if I should go for a flip out dvd head unit or something similar. I just need some suggestions on what to do since your are a beast with car audio. I could look up pics and stuff for you but Im too lazy and I have to work tonight so sorry for my rudeness in advance :pardon:

and i dont mind her in the sack ahahah soo i might just play it off as nothing keep my dick wet but aint spending no mo money - tudski

Here is a pic of the dash area, best I could find and by the way its not a pic of mine. I dont have that ugly ass beige and that stupid red cellphone just incase you were wondering.

http://www.autonav2000.com/images/ScrapBoo...ee_750nav_2.jpg

and i dont mind her in the sack ahahah soo i might just play it off as nothing keep my dick wet but aint spending no mo money - tudski

A flip out will be fine, I would wire around the amp if you plan on changing spkr's anyway.

A known defect, that amp is always shitting on people.

Its around 19rms I believe.

Try to get yourself some efficient speakers unless your gonna run an amp on them.

Hertz deici line, morel, mb quart etc.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Alright, it actually sounds pretty good for only 19 rms but the tweeters are shit (taken out around 2 years ago)and the rear door speakers are pretty much tweets now. But anyways thanks for the info man I really appreciate it

Hey I got 1 for you, I put in 4-10in cvr dvc2 wired to a 1ohm load in my friends expedition with an autotek sm1 1000.1

But at high volume the amp goes into protection, then I turn it off then on and it works againg until I crank it, I thought it was a bad amp so I ripped it out and put in a 2000w brutus.

And the same thing happens , even at low volume all the lights dim a lot ,I'm going to meter the sub wiring tomorrow to make sure the amp is getting a 1ohm load.

Do you think the amps are going into protection because the voltage is droping a lot?

Thanx!

Archived