Cameronmyers74 Posted November 28, 2013 Report Posted November 28, 2013 I had a sound stream headunit going into a calrion eqs746 or whatever that eqaulizer is, and then going to my 4 channel and my mono block amp and my subs would hit. Now I have switched to a 3sixty.1 (i know old but got it free) and now the bass is pretty non existent, and only really hits with the bass boost turned up, oh and also switched out the headunit to a pioneer DEH-3600UI. Any help would be awesome
White Lightning Posted November 28, 2013 Report Posted November 28, 2013 Sounds like a wiring or tuning issue (most likely tuning) ... Sorry, but I know VERY little about the equipment you upgraded to ... Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
Cameronmyers74 Posted November 28, 2013 Author Report Posted November 28, 2013 it happened ever since I installed the 3sixty.1, maybe I should try and remove it and see what happens?
White Lightning Posted November 28, 2013 Report Posted November 28, 2013 it happened ever since I installed the 3sixty.1, maybe I should try and remove it and see what happens?I would fine tune it first ... Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
truthsayer Posted November 28, 2013 Report Posted November 28, 2013 In my opinion, I would just have gotten a nice Clarion HU. ( been trying to tell people on hear to make the switch) Every since i stopped running Pioneer and now run Clarion, i couldnt be more happy with the Sound quality and my bass output. truthsayer
Cameronmyers74 Posted November 28, 2013 Author Report Posted November 28, 2013 I have spent like an hour fine tuning the 3sixty.1 there's not a lot to tune really idk, I'm lost lol
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.