Ok I think I know what you mean now... they like to have FUN :lol: Can we get some movies or pictures of them having fun? :rolleyes:

cough cough, i cant go into 18+ so thats a no, plus what i do when im drunk is none of ur business..., or what they do.. :lol:

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

car audio, alcohol and girls that all we live for so come on i know u got them special pics layin round somewhere... post em or ban

Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

mat then mix hardener into resin and soak mat. beeeeeyaw glassing for n00bs

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

car audio, alcohol and girls that all we live for so come on i know u got them special pics layin round somewhere... post em or ban

haha damn... u should see the rest of my friends

amanda (the brown haired one)

Posted Image

Posted Image

ok thats enuf

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

:blink: :blink: :lol: :lol: bull shit thats enough u can't just start postin pics and then stop... i was just startin to chime in grrrrrrr mutha f@#ka better post more... lmao seriously tho keep em comin
Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

:blink: :blink: :lol: :lol: bull shit thats enough u can't just start postin pics and then stop... i was just startin to chime in grrrrrrr mutha f@#ka better post more... lmao seriously tho keep em comin

nah im good, lolol.... but who here likes the 49ers, i dont, but i got a pix for u if u do

LAST ONE THO I MEAN IT THIS TIME

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

don't really care much for the 49ers but if it means pics of girls shit i think i can like em for a min or two :lol:

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

Archived