Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Need help picking subs on $300 budget


biggiesmails72

Recommended Posts

Posted

I email SQ about the HDC 12 I just bought. He told me at least 2.0 tuned to 35hz would be good for the 12. I built a box today. Its 2.79 tuned to 35.3 with a 3" port opening. Should be pretty close after I drop the sub in to the 2.5 number.

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6164 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...