CleanSierra Posted November 30, 2013 Report Posted November 30, 2013 2 subs in 36 cubes?!? Holy mother! What am I missing? Did I miss something? Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
heightzbest562 Posted November 30, 2013 Author Report Posted November 30, 2013 2 subs in 36 cubes?!? Holy mother! What am I missing? Did I miss something? i want to do a box very similar to this idk how to put the video in the comment heres the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9nDDP-PGwE
CleanSierra Posted November 30, 2013 Report Posted November 30, 2013 ^^^I feel like I've seen this thing in action a coupe years ago. STATE finals in AZ Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
heightzbest562 Posted November 30, 2013 Author Report Posted November 30, 2013 ^^^I feel like I've seen this thing in action a coupe years ago. STATE finals in AZ yea im not exactly sure about the total gross cubes is about 50 * 50 * 50at the c pillar
heightzbest562 Posted November 30, 2013 Author Report Posted November 30, 2013 ^^^I feel like I've seen this thing in action a coupe years ago. STATE finals in AZ i think hes from that are not sure
Kyblack76 Posted November 30, 2013 Report Posted November 30, 2013 6th order my only question is how your electrical will hold up..... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
heightzbest562 Posted November 30, 2013 Author Report Posted November 30, 2013 6th order my only question is how your electrical will hold up..... well as of right now i have 2 rolls of 50' 0awg .... i was told i need to do 4 runs ? and im planning on buying 6 batts
Kyblack76 Posted November 30, 2013 Report Posted November 30, 2013 You have wire.. thats great. How are you gonna put current through said wire? EDIT- i think ive heard of HO alts that put out 300 amps for a Honda Ody... or am i wrong? SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
CleanSierra Posted November 30, 2013 Report Posted November 30, 2013 Volume seems entirely too large. How are you calculating what you need for airspace for the subs? Like what made you come to 36 sealed and 36 ported? Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Kyblack76 Posted November 30, 2013 Report Posted November 30, 2013 Volume seems entirely too large. How are you calculating what you need for airspace for the subs? Like what made you come to 36 sealed and 36 ported? Math is off. Period. I agree. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.