pitbullninja Posted November 30, 2013 Report Posted November 30, 2013 I need my box to fit in both an Integra hatch 94-99 and my 03 eclipse gt hatch but I only know the eclipse specs...35"w x 23"d x 15"h anyone know the teg specs?
pitbullninja Posted November 30, 2013 Author Report Posted November 30, 2013 The vehicle is an eclipse my subs are sound qubed hds200 12" series planning on upgrading to fi ssds when I change the box to the Integra and get better electrical.
Joe X Posted November 30, 2013 Report Posted November 30, 2013 The HDS212 will fit on at least 2.3 cubes net each, the SSDs could work in the same airspace a 33Hz tune would work on them but the HDS will likely be more efficient on higher tuning. You could probably do a setup subs up / aero ports back to change tuning as needed (3 4" aeros) you will need the dimensions of the integra to see if both can fit the same box.
pitbullninja Posted December 1, 2013 Author Report Posted December 1, 2013 I was wondering if the eclipse was overall smaller in every dimension then I could go with that
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.