mp3 vs. CD vs. FLAC (uncompressed)

Nubster

I can tell the difference between 320 mp3, Cd WAv, and flac both the 16 bit and higher. Only problem is he space. But is noticeable

in critical sound stage and image listening ... you will definately tell the difference in Dynamics of the recordings ...

You do not want them too strong or to weak ... natural recordings so if the judge in Cali. uses a "Chicago Greatest hits" Cd, the judge in texas (or any other part of the world) can use the same store bought disc and get the same effect without compromise ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

• 1 month later...

You might want to look at an external SSD (solid state drive) they have no moving parts. Passport (mini external hard drives) don't like motion and I have had 2 fail on me. I have an external SSD in an aluminum enclosure and one in my MBPr

Thank you guys, thanks a lot. I've been telling my close buddies I hang with that I don't like the sound of my iPod or iPhone as much as my CD's. They thought I was stupid for still buying CD's!!!

Those idiots just have idiot ears. Don't tell them I said that.

But theres only so much room to keep CD's around so I do have a huge audio collection on my electronic devices. Not as clean as the CD's but still is clean enough to play in the ride. Even some CD's you purchase now, as mentioned above, sound like SHIT! I agree that there's just too many hands in production. Artist send emails with their vocals, another track producer may send his track, a few more emails of this and that and BOOM. Crap.

Here's one example:

2007 remastered Master P "Pass me da green" and also "bourbans and cadillacs". If you listen close, theres a static pop every few seconds someone didn't clean up. If you can find that CD Pre remaster, it fucking slams!

That's on itunes ^^^^^^

Archived