Jump to content

Turboelky

Members
  • Posts

    215
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Turboelky

  1. Double side tape, mounting hardware that comes with them, what kind of tweeters? Never hard of spray adhering tweeters.
  2. Haha!! Just realized we follow each other on Instagram!!
  3. I haven't ran any sundown. Their stuff seams popular here. I do, however, run fosgate amps, and t3 components. The amps were a HUGE upgrade over my JL Audio stuff, and I thought their stuff was great. From what I've seen, fosgate performs a hella lot more than advertised.
  4. i just spend the last 1.5hrs watching all the videos and build… Thanks Steve. I'm officially going to tear all the wiring out of my TBSS and restart. This gave me a ton of ideals to get the truck where I want it to be. That was a clean build.
×
×
  • Create New...