Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

messed up need help


brent379

Recommended Posts

Posted

noooooooooo I lied it wasn't at .5ohm lol I meant to put it at half but forgot to re wire them so they were at 2ohm lol oops. but I messed with it today and put it at .5 ohm and Ya wayyyyyyyyyyyyy to much for them lol. but I did listen to you guys and took the 90 out of the port and it made it alot better.... but I also decided to experiment and mounted all four tens isobarically at 1ohm.... and I'm very impressed honestly!!!! the port is still way to small but even with that it does pretty good. looks like crap but I'm going to rebuild our soon anyway..... this weekend was a learning experience!!!!!!! But I just might build an isobaric 4th order next :) we will see. thanks for all your guys help I really appreciate it

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6164 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...