That Loud Focus...USAlternators Hairpin, 4 DD 9515i's in a B pillar on 2 Soundstream XXX-15K's. Caps and Lithium Power. New vids

Lol yup. 3" ports. Should have done a huge slot port

2007 Ford Focus SES Hatchback

Pioneer HU

4 Digital Designs 9515i's in a B pillar.

2 Soundstream XXX 15K's (running at 16 volts)

Soundstream Mids/Highs in custom door panels (getting rebuilt soon)

Soundstream TA2.160 and TA2.400

Sky High and KNU wiring

3 Banks of Maxwell caps 

Winston Lithium (not a fan)

Bump4Life 250 Amp Alt. aka USAlternators

Soundstream Focus and Avenger Build Log

Instagram @p4linnovation

YouTube: Team Blowin Loud 

What kinda job do you have Jesus.... I dont know how i would afford all that gear though...

lol I work at little Caesars and have my own small landscaping business. For the record I paid for 100% of my equipment. Just took a bit of time to save.

Pioneer HU

Sky High and KNU wiring

3 Banks of Maxwell caps 

Instagram @p4linnovation

What kinda job do you have Jesus.... I dont know how i would afford all that gear though...

lol I work at little Caesars and have my own small landscaping business. For the record I paid for 100% of my equipment. Just took a bit of time to save.

I work at a BBQ place... and after a year of working there i finally got a raise.... of 25 cents... fml...

2000 Ford Focus ZX3

Mods:

Raceland Coilovers

Borla Exhaust

Aftermarket Header

System:

Sony CDX-GT66UPW

Pioneer 6x8's

System Upgrades :

Pioneer MVH-X560BT

2 sets of Rockford Fosgate P1683's

Fi Audio Q 18" D2 ( Currently Own)

DD M1C ( Currently Own)

All SHCA Wires and stuff...

XS Power 4800 ( Stock Replacement)

High Ouput alternator (undecided which company or Amperage.)

I work at a BBQ place... and after a year of working there i finally got a raise.... of 25 cents... fml...

lol at least its something. every little bit helps.

Pioneer HU

Sky High and KNU wiring

3 Banks of Maxwell caps 

Instagram @p4linnovation

lol at least its something. every little bit helps.

Yeah, I hope to find a new job and start getting payed a little more... Because right now... the shit I have to deal with... its not worth the money... lol Anyways... How much room have you deterimined for the C pillar?

2000 Ford Focus ZX3

Mods:

Raceland Coilovers

Borla Exhaust

Aftermarket Header

System:

Sony CDX-GT66UPW

Pioneer 6x8's

System Upgrades :

Pioneer MVH-X560BT

DD M1C ( Currently Own)

Haven't done a ton of measuring yet. I know I can get 10-14 cubes. I had a single DD 9515 in a 4 cube net box before with no problems so I'm trying to get 4.5-5.5 cubes net per sub. but I also have to account for port area and bracing displacement. so if I can get 13-14 cubes gross I should be fine. im thinking of having a driver side port and the subs staggered so like 0

lol idk. but I think I can get it to mid 50's if I do it right. I plan on having lots of electrical. that's where I really have been lacking in the past.

Pioneer HU

Sky High and KNU wiring

3 Banks of Maxwell caps 

Instagram @p4linnovation

Haven't done a ton of measuring yet. I know I can get 10-14 cubes. I had a single DD 9515 in a 4 cube net box before with no problems so I'm trying to get 4.5-5.5 cubes net per sub. but I also have to account for port area and bracing displacement. so if I can get 13-14 cubes gross I should be fine. im thinking of having a driver side port and the subs staggered so like 0

lol idk. but I think I can get it to mid 50's if I do it right. I plan on having lots of electrical. that's where I really have been lacking in the past.

If I was able to get a 150 from a single 18.... I would love my car forever lol.

2000 Ford Focus ZX3

Mods:

Raceland Coilovers

Borla Exhaust

Aftermarket Header

System:

Sony CDX-GT66UPW

Pioneer 6x8's

System Upgrades :

Pioneer MVH-X560BT

DD M1C ( Currently Own)

If I was able to get a 150 from a single 18.... I would love my car forever lol.

lol 2 15's on about 10k in the right box and good electrical should get me there. I want at least a 153. 155 would be sweet tho.

Pioneer HU

Sky High and KNU wiring

3 Banks of Maxwell caps 

Instagram @p4linnovation

lol 2 15's on about 10k in the right box and good electrical should get me there. I want at least a 153. 155 would be sweet tho.

thats hard as balls to do. if we are talking sealed

just wall it at this point imo. its what you really want so stop beating around the bush. LOL

thats hard as balls to do. if we are talking sealed

just wall it at this point imo. its what you really want so stop beating around the bush. LOL

I just dont see how your going to be able to fit all the shit needed for A C pillar build. "If" you can, I will be extremly impressed. Eventually After Im out of Highschool and College I will plan a Build that is going to take some serious work. Probably 4 15's walled, or Possibly 2 18's in Seprate T line designs walled off. The T line would be sick as hell.

2000 Ford Focus ZX3

Mods:

Raceland Coilovers

Borla Exhaust

Aftermarket Header

System:

Sony CDX-GT66UPW

Pioneer 6x8's

System Upgrades :

Pioneer MVH-X560BT

DD M1C ( Currently Own)

Archived