Second Skin Audio

Need a box design(2x Sundown E8V3 & Hifonics 1100.1 Brutus

kiko

You should build a labyrinth sub box design

had to Google search that... lol noob i know.. if someone has cuting specs to one that works real well with the 2x e8v3 then i would definitely take it under consideration.

THanks for the suggestion mattew! =D

Here's a little fix I made to make it look more balanced and will work just as well:

h0ug.jpg

Anyways the labyrinth variant has been designed, posted and built on this forum a while back so you may want to take a look at it, the T shaped version is the dual sub design suggestion posted at Sundown's site, so all of them are available for you to consider.

Here's a little fix I made to make it look more balanced and will work just as well:

h0ug.jpg

Anyways the labyrinth variant has been designed, posted and built on this forum a while back so you may want to take a look at it, the T shaped version is the dual sub design suggestion posted at Sundown's site, so all of them are available for you to consider.

design not showing.

design not showing.

It's the exact same cutsheet as the one I left you before, I just moved the sub holes to the center, which will not hurt the box performance at all. You just don't want a sub too near to the inner end of the port like if you placed one on the far right. The username of the guy who built the labyrinth design is IanJohnson if you want to look into it.

ported in the low 30's is highly suggested with proper airspace and port area you'll be very very happy!

32-35hz

Currently:

* Hybrid Audio Legathia 3-Way Active Front Stage

* (2) Morel Ultimo 12's

* (2) Arc Audio 1100.1 XDi v2 (Strapped @1ohm)

* (1) Arc Audio 1200.6

* RF 360.3 DSP

ported in the low 30's is highly suggested with proper airspace and port area you'll be very very happy!

32-35hz

thanks for the suggestion vanquish, but i have no experience in designing a box. i need a design go by..

Thanks for the suggestion!!! =DD

32-35hz

thanks for the suggestion vanquish, but i have no experience in designing a box. i need a design go by..

Thanks for the suggestion!!! =DD

Download Torres Box Calculator from this forum... it's simple and gives you all the dimensions you'll need!

Currently:

* Hybrid Audio Legathia 3-Way Active Front Stage

* (2) Morel Ultimo 12's

* (2) Arc Audio 1100.1 XDi v2 (Strapped @1ohm)

* (1) Arc Audio 1200.6

* RF 360.3 DSP

Archived