swagorilla Posted December 5, 2013 Report Posted December 5, 2013 I can get the 2007 model for a much cheaper price than i can the 2010 but i don't want to sacrifice quality for being cheap. will there be any noticable difference if i go with the 2007s instead of the 2010s?
g2shuck Posted December 5, 2013 Report Posted December 5, 2013 I personally would not buy wither. Can get much better for same price. 2000 Toyota Camry With Sealed Off Trunk Sky High OFC Wiring DC Power 270 XP Alt AQ 2200 Sub Amp Two DC Level 4 m2 12s 80 Mil Murdetmat Gathering Parts For Wall Build. Team DC Audio 2014 Member
swagorilla Posted December 5, 2013 Author Report Posted December 5, 2013 I personally would not buy wither. Can get much better for same price. what would you suggest as you can tell i don't know much about subs
g2shuck Posted December 5, 2013 Report Posted December 5, 2013 budget? Amp? Electrical? CarC bassically tell me all about what your using and what you want to spend and I can help. 2000 Toyota Camry With Sealed Off Trunk Sky High OFC Wiring DC Power 270 XP Alt AQ 2200 Sub Amp Two DC Level 4 m2 12s 80 Mil Murdetmat Gathering Parts For Wall Build. Team DC Audio 2014 Member
swagorilla Posted December 5, 2013 Author Report Posted December 5, 2013 im willing to spend 600-800$ and i want to put in 2 15s and i'll probably get a hifonics 1500d amp or something similar in price
g2shuck Posted December 5, 2013 Report Posted December 5, 2013 shoot me a pm and we can go over some options from some vendors on here. 2000 Toyota Camry With Sealed Off Trunk Sky High OFC Wiring DC Power 270 XP Alt AQ 2200 Sub Amp Two DC Level 4 m2 12s 80 Mil Murdetmat Gathering Parts For Wall Build. Team DC Audio 2014 Member
REVOofRustler Posted December 5, 2013 Report Posted December 5, 2013 Is that budget for just subs? Or is it for subs, amps, wiring, and electrical? 2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant - Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota 136.4 Sealed @ 29hz 137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz
Chris Hammer Posted December 5, 2013 Report Posted December 5, 2013 Neither. 600 to 800 for EVERYTHING or just subs and amp, or just subs? For 600-800 for everything you have to get a used or budget amp. For budget amps I like PPI BK series stuff. I use it and like it. I have a 340.4 and use to have a 1300.1D that worked well. I would check out Sundowns SA15's..I believe I saw online a few days ago for about 200$ shipped on CSG. so 400$ in subs... 160$ for PPI BK1300 and use the rest on wiring from Sky High car audio and a budget headunit from kenwood or pioneer and you will have bass on a budget. If you want new components etc..you need some more money IMO MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
swagorilla Posted December 5, 2013 Author Report Posted December 5, 2013 would 2sa15s on a hifonics 1500d and ported box sound good?
Chris Hammer Posted December 5, 2013 Report Posted December 5, 2013 would 2sa15s on a hifonics 1500d and ported box sound good? Why are you stuck on the hifonics 1500d? I have had hifonics before, I did and still do the cheap budget build thing. IMO PPI stuff is better then Hifonics, maybe not much but back to back on my setup the difference was noticeable on similar rated amps. (brz1200 to BK1300)...that was on a single sundown sa12 then 4 shitty 12's lol...I have been through budget gear..more or less just because I like seeing whats possible for cheap and changing stuff all the time costs less that way. Now I have and oldschool Soundstream 300sx for sub amp, but still use the PPI bk340.4 for front stage active and I love it. MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.