Xbox 360 S hard drives

I bought a cheap 320gb hard drive for my 360 S a few days ago, paid $60 for it (which was better than $130 for a Microsoft one). Sure enogh it deosnt work at all.

I did some research about non-Microsoft drives and most of the fourms said that knock offs would work fine. There are also a shit ton of cheap ones all over the internet so I figured they must be usable. Of course, I threw aside my better judjment that probably only Microsoft products work together but still...

SO, anybody know if I should just send the drive back and pick up a Microsoft one? Anybody using a knock off drive that works?

And yeah fuck me for being a goon, especially when it comes to a dictatorship like Microfucksauce. /rant

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s

Where did you buy it from?

This one is the same price and should be legit http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/130887144453?lpid=82

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Where did you buy it from?

This one is the same price and should be legit http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/130887144453?lpid=82

PIcked it up off Amazon. The shitty thing was that is said OEM in the description and right on the package it says OEM too. I when to the local EB Games and the goons thier said that the Microsoft hard drives are discontunuted. Told them they need to get thier shit stright, called Best Buy and picked up a legit one yesterday.

I'm pretty sure its illegal to sell a product as OEM when its not.

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s

Archived