Sundown Audio

kenwood amp under rated?

Brent Anderson

but it has bin cea of 2006 :S guess they cheaping out then. but that's not good :( if its 600 rms at 2 ohms...... man why is my volt level drown so much? 110 amp alt at the moment. a 1800 in the front and 1200 in the back.

i had their two channel that cause my light to dim more than my massive p1500.1 on stock electrical

right now i am running my 2500 with a d3400 odyssey bat and don't drop below 13.8v stock ult

so wait? the one that don't make your lights dim is more power? and does not make your lights dim? that for some reason don't sound right?

so does a bad amp in your guys case my kenwood. draw 2 much but don't push it? like im not really understanding this now :S. and I know im not that pro like you guys :(

what are you grounded to? grounds for the amp can cause dimming if theyre not done right. Always a good place to start.

so does a bad amp in your guys case my kenwood. draw 2 much but don't push it? like im not really understanding this now :S. and I know im not that pro like you guys :(

going to in the spring time. but for now im keeping it. planning on ither getting the crescendo audio bc2000D or 3500 and not power it so high for the type Rs I have for now.

what are you grounded to? grounds for the amp can cause dimming if theyre not done right. Always a good place to start.

hmm that I should look into. thanks man never really thought of looking at that one since its all hidden under my big ass flooring.

Archived