Sundown Audio

kenwood amp under rated?

Brent Anderson

under rated I think this Kenwood amp is. for what it says 900 rms. and the fact I just tested both my kinetic battery's seeing there full charge and all. having 3000 watts worth of kinetic battery and a alt that is 110 reading 14.2 and then dropping to 11.7?!? tested it on the song T.Rone Hello Love. im kind of surprised... like to see how much it drops when I get my 320 dc alt I just payed for last week.

anyone know how much this kenwood really puts out?

I really don't think this amp is 900 rms at 2 ohms but higher then that..

proud no.... surprised yes. have mostly 1/0 ground and power wires in my suv. batterys. all im missing is my new alt im waiting on now. but over rated? no not likely. just with the batterys by them self should hold a high 11 low 12 by its self. I re looked at my wires and it looks fine from what I see.

not saying this amp is the best but just really don't think now I just got a new battery that it would not drop that much. but I can tell a huge difference in bass. feels like a gained a lot from the new 1800 battery.

not saying this amp is the best but just really don't think now I just got a new battery that it would not drop that much. but I can tell a huge difference in bass. feels like a gained a lot from the new 1800 battery.

Archived