Sundown Audio

optidrive 2000d problems

Dustin Sageman

the amp runs without bass remote hooked up nd bass boost on 0. is this correct they barely move nd never turned amp past half before . got kenwood deck and rockford rca,s good ones . might just have something wrong with cd player i guess , had this problem with first opti 2000d so i bought another and same prob , so its gotta be something else ther both refurbished does tht matter

C U J O

kenwoods play up to volume 33 cleanly. assuming you dont have mids and highs hooked up to the headunits internal amp. cause then you're stuck with volume 25-26 and the sub level to +15 on the headunit.

have rca ran to amps for my component speakers, nd dont play past 26 to 28 on bad day lol sub level 0 on cd player also. bass -6 mids 0 nd high+0 on cd player . might turn up gain bit on amp , calling lanzar in am i guess thanks everyone for help , just got ripped off on re sx 18 . paid 205$ nd coil scarred reads 1

C U J O

Turn sub level up on your head unit and your bass level to 0. That's why your getting no bass your voltage from your sub outputs on your head unit are like zero lol. When you adjust your head unit to the way I said make sure to turn your gain down and bass boost off before playing. You will need to retune your system

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

have rca ran to amps for my component speakers, nd dont play past 26 to 28 on bad day lol sub level 0 on cd player also. bass -6 mids 0 nd high+0 on cd player . might turn up gain bit on amp , calling lanzar in am i guess thanks everyone for help , just got ripped off on re sx 18 . paid 205$ nd coil scarred reads 1

Sub level 0? There is the problem right there

Archived