05 Lexus LS430 custom build log - Candy Rootbeer, 2 level 5 12's, DC 3.5K, 175.4, 2 sets of Mezzo's

Ran into a big problem today. I was planning on running 2 runs of power and 1 negative from front battery to rear batteries. Then I notice I can not fit all those wires into my front firewall.. Dammmmnnnnn.

image-3_zps553558a5.jpg

Drilled the holes to close by accident

image-2_zps5d0ecf44.jpg

This was a pain in the ass to run the wires underneath the factory carpet so thick and had some type of foam I had to cut away so my passenger chair would be flush with the ground

20131209_195138_zps00c74871.jpg

You're gonna want to put a grommet in those firewall holes, otherwise that's a fire waiting to happen or fuses about to be poppin left and right

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

lookin good, any more pics of the gear?

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Mtnbikecrazy55- any suggestions on what size grommets to grab? I really don't know what size to grab. I guess it will be determine by how many runs of 0 gauge power I can fit. I also need to fit 2 runs of 4 gage for my mids and highs.

Depends how you want to do it - you can get individual grommets and run one wire through for each, otherwise you can go with one or two big ones and run them all through.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/82552-firewall-grommet-for-muptial-big-wires/

Go through some of these links -

https://www.google.com/search?q=firewall+grommet+stevemeadedesigns&oq=firewall+grommet+stevemeadedesigns&aqs=chrome..69i57.12927j0j7&sourceid=chrome&espv=210&es_sm=91&ie=UTF-8

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Archived