Sundown Audio

multiple amp question

jpsaudio

may sound like a noob but oh well... im going to wall off my grand marquis with 4 15's so im going to but running 5 amps 1 mb quart onx4.125 for mids but 4 sub amps i know i can strap 2 of the amps a 2ohm per pair but i really only want 1 bass knob now would i need to run all my rca's to an EQ or Bass driver...while the amps are strapped only 1 bass knob per pair will function which isnt bad i would just like to use one.....?

pretty sure an amp that is trapable you could just wire ur rcas threw so ur master amp has the in then the out of that goes into the in to the 2nds then the out of that into the 3rd ect that way u only have 1 knob u would still wire the speaker outputs up in the same way for the 2 pairs. just your rca conection would be different

also this way you only need ones set of rcas coming from the deck and no splitters

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

Everyone is so caught up.on bass knobs

Pac lc1 jd your o ly option unless you can fabricate the pinouts and all that.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

i like your decision to wall it you will like it, and my suggestion has already been stated above for the knob.

my wall is shit.

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low

Archived