Dc level 3 12 m2 d1 bnib (3) available

2. Specs:

Dcsoundlab.com

3. Description/Condition: 10/10 brand new never been out of plastic

4. Price: :230 shipped

5. Pictures:

image_zps5cca91d5.jpg

image_zpsfabac382.jpg

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Damn nobody... Not even a tiny offer?

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Bump

Bump bump bump

Any interest in a 12" btl n2 d2??

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

Nah I'm good on subs

Bump!!!! Buy them.. Makes great Christmas gifts

Bumppp

Bump Christmas is tomorrow... Be a blessing give good gifts like these woofers !!!

Spend that Christmas money with ya boy...

Archived