Sundown Audio

is the Hifonics ZRX1000.1D 1 ohm stable

conbon

lol. stressing an amp is the users own fault. you're forcing the amp to clip and heat itself up. it's not the amps fault that the user turned it's gain and bassboost pots up.

amps and woofers are retarded. they do what they're told

2 ohms is 2 ohms. 2 ohms on a 50 watt speaker is still 2 ohms on a 5000 watt speaker. wattage is relevant to how much power the coil can soak up, along with the soft parts etc. more power = more loud. more clipping = more smelling

okay I might be the guy who it took 620 posts before realizing you can just ground to the chassis, but cmon, this is downright hilarious. I wana leave an example that would help clear the issue but it's just not worth it anymore…plus this is too fun to watch :nuts::roflmao::lol2:

masterbation is free, and even saves you money.sorry but someone had to say it

sorry, Jimmy...beat you to it (no pun intended)

LOLDON'T get a wife. Best advice I never got, and now it's too late <_<

My build: 12" DCON in a dorm room.

New/current build: 8" woofer, custom amplifier block, fiberglassed speaker pods

okay I might be the guy who it took 620 posts before realizing you can just ground to the chassis, but cmon, this is downright hilarious. I wana leave an example that would help clear the issue but it's just not worth it anymoreplus this is too fun to watch :nuts::roflmao::lol2:

Hahaha. You are ok man don't worry about it.

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low

Archived