Sonic Electronix

just barely i discovered im not a basshead. :blush:

O dont worry you are :D

What do you have in your car?

i know i can be heard from 1/2 mile on a decent day and thats not air miles that road miles. but its hard to say , but ill have to test it out lol i know where theres a 1.5 mile stretch and its straight and in a ind, park so ill park at one end and have someone with great hearing at the other and see if they can hear me from the other end of the road

Sweet, definently let me know the results if you decide to do it.

il be waiting :)

According to the police officer, over 50 feet, but it sounded good, but thats what he says

Nice bro, sucks that you had to find out by a cop tho. Did you get ticketed for it?

I have no system so i cant be heard :blink: ....................yet

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

ive been told a mile, i know cause i was drivin down this road thats about a mile long, and my friend called me up and asked if i was in the area cause hed been hearin bass. i was sittin at the stop sign all the way down the street from him

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

1/4-1/2 mile.

2000 Ford Explorer XLT

-20" RVM "Buck" Wheels

-2.5% Tint

-CompuStar Vizion Alarm

-(4) Infinity Kappa 680.7cs 5x7"

-1 XStatic BatCap Model 300

-2 18" DC LVL 4's

-Amps are undecided

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpg

i can be heard from bout a mile away.....alittle further to be exact....i had my dad w me and my mom was standing in our driveway we told her just txt my dad when she heres us....and she did and i was just alittle over a mile away!! ;) yea i was pretty damn proud!

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

I have noticed a lot of people exaggerate on how far they can be heard. A mile is a pretty far distance to be heard from. On a different note, it really depends what setting you're in. If your in a town with multiple buildings its, going to be hard to hear you however when you're in open space where the bass can travel without bouncing off concrete walls you're going to be heard from much farther away. It also depends on what kind of bass frequencies your subs are producing at the time. I have two L7 15s and people say they can hear me coming a half a mile away.

2008 Chevy Impala (undercover cop style)

Setup in the makings

I have noticed a lot of people exaggerate on how far they can be heard. A mile is a pretty far distance to be heard from. On a different note, it really depends what setting you're in. If your in a town with multiple buildings its, going to be hard to hear you however when you're in open space where the bass can travel without bouncing off concrete walls you're going to be heard from much farther away. It also depends on what kind of bass frequencies your subs are producing at the time.

I heard lows travel farther than highs, like 30hz travels farther than 40hz, but i may be wrong.

I was thinking while driving down the freeway with my dad, i wonder if the side walls would keep the sound in? Or make it reverberate down the freeway? yes? no?

Archived