Jump to content

is the pioneer 80 prs


Recommended Posts

Posted

I have yet to really put my 80prs through its paces. (no mids/tweets yet)

I have a problem of the display flickering on and off at high volumes, and when i really lean on the subs. Drives me bat shit.

There is no pause on the dash, and i have to use the remote. For those that bass race, youll understand the pain in the ass that is.

The "funtions being clunky" i COULDNT AGREE MORE. I hate the "return" button, that you use to roll back, that also selects the TITLE you want on the dash.

I like how fast it is when i dump a 16g jump drive thats 7/8's full on one usb, and my 6g iphone that is full on the other. Song selction is as fast as your fingers.

Ill go on a full tilt review once i can use the funtions i bought the fucking thing for in the first place. (doors)

Im on deck number 5 now. Screens fucking up.. USBs not reading anymore ( only radio and cd player work)

I use ipod instead of usb so i can search threw the ipod, andddd pause threw the ipod for bassrace ;)

But yes. Awsome deck.

I just picked up a 800prs to fuck with ( for 50$ im not passing on it lolol) so well see how that one is

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

Posted

I have yet to really put my 80prs through its paces. (no mids/tweets yet)

I have a problem of the display flickering on and off at high volumes, and when i really lean on the subs. Drives me bat shit.

There is no pause on the dash, and i have to use the remote. For those that bass race, youll understand the pain in the ass that is.

The "funtions being clunky" i COULDNT AGREE MORE. I hate the "return" button, that you use to roll back, that also selects the TITLE you want on the dash.

I like how fast it is when i dump a 16g jump drive thats 7/8's full on one usb, and my 6g iphone that is full on the other. Song selction is as fast as your fingers.

Ill go on a full tilt review once i can use the funtions i bought the fucking thing for in the first place. (doors)

Im on deck number 5 now. Screens fucking up.. USBs not reading anymore ( only radio and cd player work)

I use ipod instead of usb so i can search threw the ipod, andddd pause threw the ipod for bassrace ;)

But yes. Awsome deck.

I just picked up a 800prs to fuck with ( for 50$ im not passing on it lolol) so well see how that one is

Well i don't think ill be loud enough to make the screen cut out :(

Posted

Haven't had any of those issues with mine. And I've had it since about 5 days after it was released.

I checked the voltage accuracy with my Dads snap on dmm compared to the stock battery. Didn't put much strain on the electrical just heater head lights and interior light. I think I did the wipers to. The dmm would read 14.46 while the hu was at 14.5 then the dmm would read 14.2 and the hu would still read 14.5 but once the village dropped to 14.38 on the dmm the hu read 14.4. So it to conclude this it round up but was still rather accurate IMO.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1025 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...