Jump to content

[HELP] Using an EQ low-frequencies....


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'll try to make this question actually make sense.

I have a Clarion eqs746, It has a separate sub out control, however, if you turn the frequencies, they affect the subs and speakers. Meaning, if I turn up the 50hz, it goes to the speakers.

If I have the crossover on the mid/hi amp set to a certain level, shouldn't the eq be irrelevant as far as turning up/down certain frequencies?

Learning Everyday.

Pioneer AVH-P4000DVD

Alpine SPS-610C

BXI-2008D

(2) SWR-1242D / Ported

Posted

The crossover's on both the eq and the amplifier don't completely cut out the frequencies there set at they just turn them down by 12(or more) decibels, The amp is still receiving bass frequencies just at a much lower level than other's.

Posted

Edit. double post.

Posted

thanks guys. I already have the HPF on on the mid/hi amp, but I'll try to set the rolloff to 80hz.

Learning Everyday.

Pioneer AVH-P4000DVD

Alpine SPS-610C

BXI-2008D

(2) SWR-1242D / Ported

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1000 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...