well.. today has been a shitty day. as most of you know i am on the coast working, and my room mate is taking care of my pit. well. i guess today he put her out on her chain and she got off it.. and then someone tried to get her secure and she went after that person. she knipped his ankle, and so he left. I guess some time later my pit was in the street and a lady saw her and didnt want her to get hit. so, she tried to get her out of the street and my pit tried to get her ankle, ended up tearing up her jean pant leg, and then she darted into her truck, and my dog then was jumping on her driverside door, scratching it.. so the cops were called and animal control was there..

so Gridley pd jetted over to my parents 3 blocks away to get a hold of me, and she said i was out of town working, and they asked her if she could come and secure her, and she said yes the dog knows me.. so.. my mom went over there and my pit was next to my outside door, and was calling her and being nice to her, and she was barking and growling at my mom. and then tried to bite me mom.. so.. she was finally able to get someone at the house to get her.. and put her up.. so..

This was been a shitty day.. and i hate to put my dog down.. but i cant have an agressive dog :( so..

there is no way i can live where i do, and keep my dog.. and i cant have a dog that tried to attack my mom... so.. i am going to be trying to get back in town before she gets put down.. :(

i dont know what is going to happen with this lady.. i am gonna have to try to buff out the claw marks out of her paint or pay to get it done.. :( what a fucken shitty ass day.

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

sorry to hear that bro.

me too.. it is going to suck.. i rather have her put down then someone shoot her.. my fiance is on her way from reno right now.. so.. she is gonna go get it.. and be with her.. and like i said.. i am in fort bragg.. i love how people dog sit for me.. couldnt even be gone 1 fucken day.

atleast i know my next tat.. get a dog memorial put on arm or some where.. :(

i specifically work with miss treated rotts and pitts every day at a miss treated dog shelter (we are closesly linked wit the local ASPCA officials for all of central tx) (heres the website MY WORK )man and i'm a firm believer that every dog can be helped the only time to put a dog down is when they are terminally ill... i don't know the history of ur pitt but my thinkin is it was just over whelmed wit all the ppl around ur dog and it kinda got a lil nervous and just went into defense mode... the only time u can say u have an "aggressive dog" is when the dog like attacks somebody that wasn't even messin wit the dog (i.e. like the person had there back turned) but when somebody is approachin the dog and it "attacks" it doesn't mean it was aggressive just in defense mode... i wouldn't put it down but it's ur dog and ur decision

Edited by KWP369
Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

mat then mix hardener into resin and soak mat. beeeeeyaw glassing for n00bs

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

srry 2 hear that man...i hate 2 see dogs die man...i no how bad it hurts 2 put ur dog down tho...it aint a good feelin at all :(

the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray.

Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz

Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt

me too.. it is going to suck.. i rather have her put down then someone shoot her.. my fiance is on her way from reno right now.. so.. she is gonna go get it.. and be with her.. and like i said.. i am in fort bragg.. i love how people dog sit for me.. couldnt even be gone 1 fucken day.

atleast i know my next tat.. get a dog memorial put on arm or some where.. :(

wat u doin in ft. bragg i just moved to tx from there lived there for 10 years...

Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

mat then mix hardener into resin and soak mat. beeeeeyaw glassing for n00bs

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

Man, I'm really sorry to hear about all of this, but you're doing the right thing before someone gets seriously hurt

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

damn, bro.

i hate seeing a dog deceased too.

i had to move a 6 - 10 week old pit puppy out the middle of the road a few weeks ago cause someone hit it and didnt even stop!!!!

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Man, I'm really sorry to hear about all of this, but you're doing the right thing before someone gets seriously hurt

x2.....i had a newfoundland that we had to give away to the newfoundland rescue program cause we couldnt afford the surgery to repair its leg after being hit by a car....and worst of all they put him up for adoption but they wouldnt let us adopt him back.....i damn near snaped when all this happend!!! sry to here all this bro!!

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

my dog is a little over 1 yr old... but she is shown t be agressive more than anything in the last 3 months.. and she already attacked another dog.. and i just cant keep her... i am sad to put her down, and she was suppost to go to obindant school.

i am workin at a private investigator over here... on a workers comp case.. thats about all i can say... so..

i am pissed that my room mate wasnt there. and his dad sleeps all day.. and didnt check up on her when she is barkin or anything so..

i am really pissed she tried to go after my mom.. and i cant have a dog do that.. she never shown to be aggressive to her in the past.. so.. i dunno.. i cant get sued over her.. so.. i am gonna have to.. the guy she bit isnt pressin charges.. and i dont want her to have a shitty life.. she is my baby.. and she sleeps in my arms every nite when i am home.. she is very protective of me.. and my finace.. just.. cant have an agressive dog