sorry to hear this man

i'm sorry too.. i fill like i failed her in life.. she is very important to me.. and if i would have trained her more, and worked less, and tried to be a better pit owner i prolly wouldnt have to put her down... but... once a pit goes agressive they have a small % of getting better.. most of them fail.. i would love to try.. but.. if i dont do something with her now, i no longer have a place to live.. so.. i dunno what i am gonna do other than have her put down.

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

my dog is a little over 1 yr old... but she is shown t be agressive more than anything in the last 3 months.. and she already attacked another dog.. and i just cant keep her... i am sad to put her down, and she was suppost to go to obindant school.

i am workin at a private investigator over here... on a workers comp case.. thats about all i can say... so..

i am pissed that my room mate wasnt there. and his dad sleeps all day.. and didnt check up on her when she is barkin or anything so..

i am really pissed she tried to go after my mom.. and i cant have a dog do that.. she never shown to be aggressive to her in the past.. so.. i dunno.. i cant get sued over her.. so.. i am gonna have to.. the guy she bit isnt pressin charges.. and i dont want her to have a shitty life.. she is my baby.. and she sleeps in my arms every nite when i am home.. she is very protective of me.. and my finace.. just.. cant have an agressive dog

damn...thats really gonna hurt u once u do put her down cuz then its gonna make u think about that stuff and the past :( its really gonna hit u once shes down and not moving anymore :(

the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray.

Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz

Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt

Sorry to hear it man.

Did you have the dog since a pup?

Ive heard that after females have pups they become way over protective to anything and everything.

I also heard that pits that get treated badly through out their lifes tend to snap on even their owners once they get older.

I always liked pits, but Id only would want a male, and it would have to be a pup.

On the brightside tho, at least you got a nice looking litter of new pits :)