Jump to content

Wtt for DC 8"s D2 (530) local only


herbykw

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm trying to get ahold of 2-4 more DC 8" M2 D2.

I have a Few things I could trade

Kicker Solo X 18" D2

Mechman 270a alt for gm 3.8l series 2

Set of 22" TIS wheels

What else you looking for?

Local only Marysville-Sacramento area.

null_zps51e9bcd7.jpg

null_zps524c2308.jpg

00000000-0000-0000-0000-00000000381D_zps

00000000-0000-0000-0000-00000000381B_zps

DSC00601.jpg

06 300C 5.7 Hemi

K&N CAI

JVC KW-AVX640 6.1" DVD

DC Audio 3.5k

6 DC Audio 8"s

6 cubes 8" aero port at 32hrtz

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183798-chrysler-300c-8-build/?p=2731834#entry2731834

Posted

Will works out of a motel in downtown reno, Monday through Friday.

2003 Tahoe

dc 7.5k

dc level 5 15's (3)

MMats 341's

xs power batts

lots of sky high cable

dual alts(came off the sky-high gmc and don't know who made them)

ipad in center console

vu-din in center console

all being ripped out and being sold

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5050 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...