Jump to content

Where are the proper areas for placement of fuses?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Some people do but it is kinda over kill. I've seen builds on here pushing over 10k rms and only fuse each wire one time. Well beside ground wires. I've seen the same builds with 2-3 asks and didn't see any fuse on them.

huh, scary to think no fuses on it. That would be my luck, burnt car in the morning!

Posted

My last 2 vehicles had a stock fuse between the alt and battery. I wouldn't go without it, but LOTS of people leave that one out.

 

F150:

Stock :(

 

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

 

Posted

I agree. I think better safe than sorry. So agreed with fuses everywhere. Got it!

So if I were running a 270a alt and two batteries what type fuses would you guys recommend??? Also these would be diffrent from the fuses used for the amps correct?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 1 Anonymous, 8397 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...