Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Is the DAD BD 12 a good pick?


Quaid_station

Recommended Posts

Posted

I plan on getting just ONE 12" BD.

I want to put it in a box made by Dave the box guy expecting a 2.3 cuft.

Giving it 1,000 watts wired down to 1 ohm.

I want a really loud daily system but needed reviews if its a good pick or not.

Posted

It's a great sounding woofer

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl



TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png


5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 5337 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...