sbg Posted December 15, 2013 Report Posted December 15, 2013 What's the Xmax on this sub? 01 focus se 110 amp alt Big 3 sky high and stinger hpm ofc 1/0 Super start platinum AGM (starting) 2 runs of 1/0 Execution audio front to back Kenwood double DIN DDx271 A pillars- orion 4" super tweeter and 2-1" alpines. Orion xtx 64 in the front doors 2:1 4th order bandpass Sealed off trunk Digital designs deadener on roof/ rear deck Orion hcca 12s (black coils) Orion xtr3700.1 Orion xtr250.2 mid/highs All sky high 1/0 in trunk dual runs(power/ground) Sky high dual 1/0 inputs 2 xs power D3100 in back Sky high batt blocks Rose audio batt blocks Stinger volt meter All sky high 1\0 fuse and holders Db link remote/ rca
afrakes Posted December 15, 2013 Report Posted December 15, 2013 Check their site? Vehicle: 2014 GMC Sierra 2500HD WT Head Unit: Pioneer DEH- Mids/Highs: Focal Integration ISC 165’s (front) Subs/Amps: TBD
audiofanaticz Posted December 15, 2013 Report Posted December 15, 2013 I thought I found it before after a hour or so of searching......... I needed the T/S paraimeters so I could enter them into Termpro to design and build a box for the SQ HDS312, and the SQ SDC2.515 I ended up finding specs on some foreign site that imports SoundQubed into their country. Think it may have been soundpressure site, but not the larger one that is mostly all DD, some other copycat site. LOL Xmax was around 18 or 21MM one way iirc, but cant remember which sub that was for.. Good luck finding the info on their site, or even contacting them, just wasting your time since no one at the place knows anything it appears besides the fs, qts, and qes of the drivers.
sbg Posted December 16, 2013 Author Report Posted December 16, 2013 Well that's gay 01 focus se 110 amp alt Big 3 sky high and stinger hpm ofc 1/0 Super start platinum AGM (starting) 2 runs of 1/0 Execution audio front to back Kenwood double DIN DDx271 A pillars- orion 4" super tweeter and 2-1" alpines. Orion xtx 64 in the front doors 2:1 4th order bandpass Sealed off trunk Digital designs deadener on roof/ rear deck Orion hcca 12s (black coils) Orion xtr3700.1 Orion xtr250.2 mid/highs All sky high 1/0 in trunk dual runs(power/ground) Sky high dual 1/0 inputs 2 xs power D3100 in back Sky high batt blocks Rose audio batt blocks Stinger volt meter All sky high 1\0 fuse and holders Db link remote/ rca
Guest Posted December 16, 2013 Report Posted December 16, 2013 I thought I found it before after a hour or so of searching......... I needed the T/S paraimeters so I could enter them into Termpro to design and build a box for the SQ HDS312, and the SQ SDC2.515 I ended up finding specs on some foreign site that imports SoundQubed into their country. Think it may have been soundpressure site, but not the larger one that is mostly all DD, some other copycat site. LOL Xmax was around 18 or 21MM one way iirc, but cant remember which sub that was for.. Good luck finding the info on their site, or even contacting them, just wasting your time since no one at the place knows anything it appears besides the fs, qts, and qes of the drivers. why do you care about xmax OP? brian, they give box recommendations and they work. really well. numerous 160db vehicles well.
sbg Posted December 16, 2013 Author Report Posted December 16, 2013 I thought I found it before after a hour or so of searching......... I needed the T/S paraimeters so I could enter them into Termpro to design and build a box for the SQ HDS312, and the SQ SDC2.515 I ended up finding specs on some foreign site that imports SoundQubed into their country. Think it may have been soundpressure site, but not the larger one that is mostly all DD, some other copycat site. LOL Xmax was around 18 or 21MM one way iirc, but cant remember which sub that was for.. Good luck finding the info on their site, or even contacting them, just wasting your time since no one at the place knows anything it appears besides the fs, qts, and qes of the drivers. why do you care about xmax OP?brian, they give box recommendations and they work. really well. numerous 160db vehicles well. Was talkin about hdc3 subs and the new hds300 with a friend, he said whats the Xmax on the hds and I was like you know I never seen it on the site. So I wanted to know.... 01 focus se 110 amp alt Big 3 sky high and stinger hpm ofc 1/0 Super start platinum AGM (starting) 2 runs of 1/0 Execution audio front to back Kenwood double DIN DDx271 A pillars- orion 4" super tweeter and 2-1" alpines. Orion xtx 64 in the front doors 2:1 4th order bandpass Sealed off trunk Digital designs deadener on roof/ rear deck Orion hcca 12s (black coils) Orion xtr3700.1 Orion xtr250.2 mid/highs All sky high 1/0 in trunk dual runs(power/ground) Sky high dual 1/0 inputs 2 xs power D3100 in back Sky high batt blocks Rose audio batt blocks Stinger volt meter All sky high 1\0 fuse and holders Db link remote/ rca
audiofanaticz Posted December 16, 2013 Report Posted December 16, 2013 I thought I found it before after a hour or so of searching......... I needed the T/S paraimeters so I could enter them into Termpro to design and build a box for the SQ HDS312, and the SQ SDC2.515 I ended up finding specs on some foreign site that imports SoundQubed into their country. Think it may have been soundpressure site, but not the larger one that is mostly all DD, some other copycat site. LOL Xmax was around 18 or 21MM one way iirc, but cant remember which sub that was for.. Good luck finding the info on their site, or even contacting them, just wasting your time since no one at the place knows anything it appears besides the fs, qts, and qes of the drivers. why do you care about xmax OP? brian, they give box recommendations and they work. really well. numerous 160db vehicles well. What 160db vehicles are using these HDS 300 line of woofers, not the HDC3 or HDC4? Where are their said box recommendations? At best they are just recommendations, and will not always yield the best results, or anywhere close. You mean the list of Prefab boxes from atrend?? Or do you mean the generic spreadsheet that DD used for many years where it says this 5cu/ft box is perfect for (1) 15, (2) 12s, or (3) 10s, and can careless what model/series subs for said box. More less another prefab method.... Now if you want to believe that a box for a single hds215 requires the same box as the HDC4 15, thats compleltly fine, but I know better to know there is a difference in box needs between a 2.5inch coiled 600watt rms woofer and a 4inch coiled 2000watt rms woofer.
sbg Posted December 16, 2013 Author Report Posted December 16, 2013 I bet 21mm one way would be about right. Around 2" peak to peak and from looking at the pics of the motor a 220oz witch is why it would be much cheaper then the hdc3 witch has I think 3" peak to peak and a 320oz motor. But I could be way off on this... Still vary good specs for a 130$ 10" sub. I will be buying my friends 2 AQ hdc3 12 here in like 2 weeks to put in my Kia 01 focus se 110 amp alt Big 3 sky high and stinger hpm ofc 1/0 Super start platinum AGM (starting) 2 runs of 1/0 Execution audio front to back Kenwood double DIN DDx271 A pillars- orion 4" super tweeter and 2-1" alpines. Orion xtx 64 in the front doors 2:1 4th order bandpass Sealed off trunk Digital designs deadener on roof/ rear deck Orion hcca 12s (black coils) Orion xtr3700.1 Orion xtr250.2 mid/highs All sky high 1/0 in trunk dual runs(power/ground) Sky high dual 1/0 inputs 2 xs power D3100 in back Sky high batt blocks Rose audio batt blocks Stinger volt meter All sky high 1\0 fuse and holders Db link remote/ rca
sbg Posted December 16, 2013 Author Report Posted December 16, 2013 I bet 21mm one way would be about right. Around 2" peak to peak and from looking at the pics of the motor a 220oz witch is why it would be much cheaper then the hdc3 witch has I think 3" peak to peak and a 320oz motor. But I could be way off on this... Still vary good specs for a 130$ 10" sub. I will be buying my friends 2 AQ hdc3 12 here in like 2 weeks to put in my Kia:) wasnt meant to be a VS just wanted to know Xmax. 01 focus se 110 amp alt Big 3 sky high and stinger hpm ofc 1/0 Super start platinum AGM (starting) 2 runs of 1/0 Execution audio front to back Kenwood double DIN DDx271 A pillars- orion 4" super tweeter and 2-1" alpines. Orion xtx 64 in the front doors 2:1 4th order bandpass Sealed off trunk Digital designs deadener on roof/ rear deck Orion hcca 12s (black coils) Orion xtr3700.1 Orion xtr250.2 mid/highs All sky high 1/0 in trunk dual runs(power/ground) Sky high dual 1/0 inputs 2 xs power D3100 in back Sky high batt blocks Rose audio batt blocks Stinger volt meter All sky high 1\0 fuse and holders Db link remote/ rca
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.