Sundown Audio

quad input speaker adapters from droppin HZ

dionysus

My question is probably a stupid one but, how do these work? As in does it change the ohm load the amp sees if say I ran 2 coaxils to each channel using the quad inputs? I have a RF T400.2 layin around I seen the adapters on droppin Hz website and was wondering if I can run my 4 door speakers on that 2 channel using these? Any help as always greatly appreciated guys! Thanks!

Wiring speakers in parallel lowers the load the amp sees and wiring in series raises it. Combining those two for more than two speakers can yield differing results depending upon the connected speakers. And it doesn't matter how you wire them in series or parallel... it only matters that they're wired in series or parallel.

That said, if you're talking about two positives and two negatives both going to the same positive and negative bus bars respectively, that's parallel.

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

Ok sweet thanks bro that makes sense to me! I still think I'm just going to sell this T400.2 and put that cash on a CT60.4 or CT125.4 I'm ordering my CT1400.1 next month! I can't wait! You sold me on em brother!

Archived