MASTER T KILLA Posted December 17, 2013 Report Posted December 17, 2013 Anybody else still using email address as a posting name or am I the only one? Yes I know it's a thread right next to this one about changing your name I already posted there 60 seconds ago....which is when I noticed I'm the only one going by an email address here. Lol? 2003 Mercury Grand Marquis LS (CVB 25th Chapter) Alpine Head Unit stock 6x9's Powerbass ASA 1500.1Dx FC 1200 krank-it up battery HC 800 Kinetik battery Orion HCCA 12.4 in slot ported box wired down to 2 ohms Audiopipe 1/0 gauge wire Rockford fosgate ring terminals Subscribe to the Youtube page http://www.youtube.com/user/TManMusicPage
Borris The Blade Posted December 17, 2013 Report Posted December 17, 2013 I've seen it once or twice before. Not much you can do besides ask for a change and wait, might take a while but it should get done. It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.