15 year car audio builder some of my work

NCRdesigns

wow, there is a great amount of talent in your hands.

im jelly.

and the brake rotor has chrome on it that is hilarious ahaahha

good work bro.

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low

wow, there is a great amount of talent in your hands.

im jelly.

and the brake rotor has chrome on it that is hilarious ahaahha

good work bro.

A lot of people either have a "show" set of engraved/chromed rotors or make a chrome/engraved cover. Or they are strictly show rides going on and off a trailer, Why so funny?

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

hey man id be interested in a back ground story, how and process of learning and getting into audio !

and are any of these yours or do you have your own ride with some work done ?

Man my background story would be like writing a novel to be honest lol. None of these rides are mine I have a 745li BMW that I'm in the process of rebuilding again it has the following equipment in it

3 kinetik batteries

Nav tv dash piece

iPad install

Rockford 3sixty.3

Rockford T2 subs (2)

Rockford power components (4 sets

Rockford power amplifiers

All fiberglass enclosures for speakers, subs, amps using suede, painted inserts and aluminum to keep the high end feel

Plus numerous body mods including a maybach style roof with a motorized removable hardtop

"Custom isn't bought its created"

Pics of your 745??

It's stripped out right now to get repainted but I'll post some pics of how it was before I stripped it and what some of the body mods look like all the audio is out of it again bought all new stuff

Some of the mods I did to it and building it finally the way I really want to

275f40e63929d755a9cec5d813f5939c_zpse3d9

c91ccf4e17cfefde97d3be7d26773fc1_zpsce94

0e4754c2e5b5fee02ef75d2a1f3cd668_zps89bb

Color I'm painting the car

null_zpsec10a0d0.jpg

4f76cc1c4e3a915a96df79cb4433d904_zpsd17d

By the way I'm a welder of 10 years so I do all my own body modifications, airbags, suicide doors etc.

By the way I'm very well know for how clean my wiring setups are lots of other shops that build systems will often send me cars just to wire them up it's what I believe in that your system is only as good as the electrical! If a car comes to me for any custom work with anything wired already it's automatically ripped out and redone I won't even touch a car unless I know I wired it.

7a6101db301f9ed034108ddf348f6f77_zpsdd31

f2412435bf2c599c0ed3ed5f8bbcce44_zps4fa8

46b94826dc0caf3f77ea1137b00c2922_zpse484

Just a few examples

ALSO IM POSTING UP A MERCEDES SPRINTER VAN LIMO BUILD I DID TONIGHT CHECK IT OUT ONE OF MY FAVORITES

Archived