DC Sound Lab

Which glue for recone? question on last post

You should have ordered glue with your recone, most companies will sell you small amounts which is enough to do the recone for about 20ish dollars.

You need a high tensile strength shock resistant thick viscosity CA Glue.

unfortunately the aus distributor didn't order some i guess. i was hoping it came with it, thanks for the response

DCSig.jpg

TEAM DC AUSTRALIA

13e4c3e0-74af-42b9-8d07-ebbd2b684e14_zps7d713c4c.jpg

Id be more then willing to ship you some glue, but you would have to pay the shipping, and not sure on how much that would be considering Im in the usa and your in aus.

But I did always kind of want a baby kangaroo, thought those are kinda cool so maybe ill cover the shipping of glue if you cover shipping of a baby kangaroo?

Id be more then willing to ship you some glue, but you would have to pay the shipping, and not sure on how much that would be considering Im in the usa and your in aus.

But I did always kind of want a baby kangaroo, thought those are kinda cool so maybe ill cover the shipping of glue if you cover shipping of a baby kangaroo?

LOL , mate nearly fell off my chair when i read that.

I would be happy to pay for the glue and shipping. i have an account with a company that has a us postal address and will foward the goods onto me for copmanies that dont ship outside the u.s. let me know how much for the glue and shipping to florida and i can paypal or give you card details... cheers mate

DCSig.jpg

TEAM DC AUSTRALIA

13e4c3e0-74af-42b9-8d07-ebbd2b684e14_zps7d713c4c.jpg