Slapuhho Posted December 18, 2013 Report Posted December 18, 2013 Sorry in advance about the video not being that exciting but I felt like I should post it anyways. For those who know about my truck, I finally reached my goal. From a little project built in a driveway by two 19 year old kids who had no idea what they were doing to this. My truck has 2 3500's (7k) and it peaks below 40hz, completely musical. I am beyond ecstatic, I'm sorry That I didn't have a video going while I was burping it but it was only me testing it. I posted the previous metering video last year which is this one thanks guys! if you want to look at more videos of my explorer please feel free to look at my channel. cheers 4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur. Team gg Team DOA My Videos
MarioB Posted December 18, 2013 Report Posted December 18, 2013 congrats good shit. 60 aint easy. wonder how long its going to take me to get there 12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodcsoundlab.com Quality is all in how you take pictures I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?
Slapuhho Posted December 18, 2013 Author Report Posted December 18, 2013 congrats good shit. 60 aint easy. wonder how long its going to take me to get there Thanks, and I'm sure it won't take you too long. 4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur. Team gg Team DOA My Videos
MarioB Posted December 18, 2013 Report Posted December 18, 2013 congrats good shit. 60 aint easy. wonder how long its going to take me to get there Thanks, and I'm sure it won't take you too long. I need some real power. Broke the windshield today though. 12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodcsoundlab.com Quality is all in how you take pictures I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?
Slapuhho Posted December 18, 2013 Author Report Posted December 18, 2013 congrats good shit. 60 aint easy. wonder how long its going to take me to get there Thanks, and I'm sure it won't take you too long. I need some real power. Broke the windshield today though. I'm lucky mine doesn't flex that much. I don't know if I could afford to go through windshields. grats though. 4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur. Team gg Team DOA My Videos
Guest Posted December 18, 2013 Report Posted December 18, 2013 when will i get a chance to sit in the port and videotape 'hood bailouts?
Slapuhho Posted December 19, 2013 Author Report Posted December 19, 2013 when will i get a chance to sit in the port and videotape 'hood bailouts? you cannot fit in there, as small as you are. 4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur. Team gg Team DOA My Videos
Katt Posted December 19, 2013 Report Posted December 19, 2013 Congrats mang! About time! *06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500* *91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*
Slapuhho Posted December 19, 2013 Author Report Posted December 19, 2013 Congrats mang! About time! ty 4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur. Team gg Team DOA My Videos
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.