TheCamBeck Posted December 19, 2013 Report Posted December 19, 2013 I'm planning on making a box 7.65^3 for 3 12s. I'm thinking of using 4 5 inch aero ports but i don't know it that will be to much or can I get away with 3 5 inch aero ports. Help please.
CleanSierra Posted December 19, 2013 Report Posted December 19, 2013 It depends on which subs and desired tune. Where are you finding 5" aero ports? Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Joe X Posted December 19, 2013 Report Posted December 19, 2013 Also you should post the amp and the subs models.
TheCamBeck Posted December 19, 2013 Author Report Posted December 19, 2013 I know I will get hate for the subs but they are L7 12s and 3 of them each on a Kicker DX 500.1. Reason I'm with this set up is price I got it for from a friend. As for tuning I'm looking at 32hz.
TheCamBeck Posted December 19, 2013 Author Report Posted December 19, 2013 As for the ports I will be using PVC. I have the machines to and a ton of stuff available to me through school. So anything is possible for me.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.