osiris10012 Posted December 23, 2013 Author Report Posted December 23, 2013 my parents have that same false fireplace heater thing in their living room haha sub looks good in there haha nice. It was one of those home depot I can't pass it up deals that the wife spotted. I can't wait to hear this bad boy running in my truck. It was rattling quite a bit of stuff when I test drove it in the house and it was barely moving. lol
FUKAZ28 Posted December 23, 2013 Report Posted December 23, 2013 What did you use to design the box specs?
osiris10012 Posted December 23, 2013 Author Report Posted December 23, 2013 As far as the overall box design, I went out and took all the max measurements I could use and then designed it using google sketch up. I then used a combination of the car stereo and 12volt port calculator and the torres calculator. The most helpful tool I used was forum members. After they helped me with the port design and understand everything my next ported box is going to be a breeze.
FUKAZ28 Posted December 23, 2013 Report Posted December 23, 2013 Looks damn good man, can't wait to hear how it sounds.
neuspeedescort Posted December 24, 2013 Report Posted December 24, 2013 looks really nice. quick screw hole filling and a wrap in carpet and it will be set off!
osiris10012 Posted December 25, 2013 Author Report Posted December 25, 2013 Thanks everyone. It definitely needs the finishing touches, but I want to make sure all is well before I completely cover it. I hope to get an amp soon, but with the holidays it isn't the best time for my amp to have given up. I hooked it up to my factory amp in the truck that runs the oem sub and it barely moves it, but really got me excited because with certain songs it produces a decent amount of bass for having basically no power going to it.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.