Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

2,1,.5 ohm


Oryan55

Recommended Posts

Posted

Is it possible to switch from 2,1 and .5 ohms without rewiring, like a relay switch or is this too crazy to even try?

1995 Mitsubishi Galant

HDC312 (2)

Q1-2200 (2)

QC-HF6.5 components (2 pair)

Q4-120

Q-Mat sound deadening

XS Power D3400 (3)

Kicker PKD1 wiring kit

Autotek 7007 Signal Processor

build in progress :morepower1:

Posted

Impossible, I think. But can I ask you why in the world would you want to be able to do that?

Nothing for now...

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

I'd grab Adam's ass and look him in the eyes for a demo of nates truck.

Posted

Kicker has them on the pro series but the subs are trash & have to be pulled out the box

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows


Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch


Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

Posted

yeah its possible but would be annoying to set up vs a jumper config on the side of the box using plugs

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

Posted

yeah its possible but would be annoying to set up vs a jumper config on the side of the box using plugs

Yeah I agree, using jumpers would be the easiest way to achieve it.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

  • Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
Posted

Impossible, I think. But can I ask you why in the world would you want to be able to do that?

Just to try

1995 Mitsubishi Galant

HDC312 (2)

Q1-2200 (2)

QC-HF6.5 components (2 pair)

Q4-120

Q-Mat sound deadening

XS Power D3400 (3)

Kicker PKD1 wiring kit

Autotek 7007 Signal Processor

build in progress :morepower1:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 5805 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...