Second Skin Audio

SX for L5 & SE trade worthy

Guest MegaloManiac

Guest MegaloManiac

I have the opportunity to trade my SX 15 for a kicker L5 and RE Se. they are both 15s. I was wonderin how much do they run for used usually? I believe the SEs run for about 150 used...but the L5 I'm not so sure. let me know please. btw he wants to trade both those subs for my sx. is it worth it? I'm think it is but shippin will screw me over though if I try to sell them?

werd. why trade?? the sx is a very nice woof.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Guest MegaloManiac

well I got 2 options trade the sx for both those subs and then resell it. or wait about a week and get 300 locally for the sx...i m getting a mag or a Q.

I was just wondering which one would I profit more out of it.

sx for a q..

hemmm.. lol  twins

uhh i dont think so ;) only thing i would compare a q to would be a Mag...even then they still are different

Having heard both which im sure you havent  the Q is alot closer to the SX in output then you think.  Basically what Rays saying is its not really an upgrage to go from a SX to a Q drop in application.

Me myself, I like the sound of a SX over the sound of a Q, but when it comes to price alot of people cant argue about the Value of the Q.

Guest MegaloManiac

i intend on gettin in on thatGB bt the dam locals "say" they are goin to by my SX for 300, 3 people hae bcked out of the purchse. sayin  have  a shitty sub, I said you heard it yourself. but they are goin by the other "locals" word. sayin JL is better. i said "get the f!ck out of my car as$hole"