Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Morel ultimo help


Sunny

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello everyone, I got a good offer for a new Morel Ultimo 12" (1k rms - 700$) and I am looking for your opinion on it. I am looking for a good sound but that I could also get loud with and shake my guts ;)

I read it is a SQ sub and low excursion (0.5" each way) so I don't know if that will give me what im looking for, although my plan is to buy a Fi Q 12" , heard it is good SQ and also SPL.

Which one do you think will fit my needs?

Posted

I had the Morel Ultimo for several years, tries it in many different boxes and it's no doubt one of the best transperent sound and quality subwoofers ever made, but take in care it might not be as loud as you expect it to.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6313 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...